Immigration applications are often detailed and complex. AAPC lawyers will help you determine whether you meet the entrance requirements to be admissible into the country and ensure your application is correctly prepared. Contact us if you are seeking to resolve any of the issues below or any immigration services you require.
We handle the following immigration matters:
- Working temporarily in Canada
- Coming to Canada as a visitor or student
- Becoming a Canadian citizen
- Bringing a caregiver or nanny to Canada
- Family class applications
- Sponsoring a relative
- Applying for permanent residence status
- Skilled worker immigrants
For more detailed information about the requirements under each immigration category contact AAPC lawyers.